Consolidated facility solutions and processes—one point of contact.
Drawing upon our family of property management resources—notably the skilled team operating under the Chicago Management Personnel Services banner—we approach diverse building operations as one unified team, integrating people, processes and technology. The result is efficiency, cost-saving and exceptional service for owners and building occupants. Whether in the role of the property manager or engaged for select operational support, we are laser-focused on ensuring a safe, comfortable and functional space. Our team adheres to the best practices of integrated facility management for the following support services:
- Green Building Management – Helping create and sustain a healthy environment with a successful track record for securing leading “green” building certifications.
- Janitorial & Enhanced Cleaning – General cleaning, sanitation and decontamination solutions for a safe and healthy environment.
- Project management – Broad expertise to manage your building projects on time and on budget using or in-house skilled labor force or acting only as a general contractor to help avoid unpleasant surprises associated with scope creep, resource challenges and unrealistic budgets or deadlines.
- Maintenance – Full-service self-performing support for most routine and emergency maintenance associated with equipment, inventory, engineering and planned shutdown.
- Snow & Ice Management – A proactive approach that encompasses ice management, snow shoveling, plowing and hauling to keep property accessible and safe for occupants.
What Clients Say About Us
“Every time we have a project to complete, [our property manager] follows through and keeps us updated every step of the way. We usually complete the project on time or ahead of schedule and stay within our budget.”
Jordan Simon | Condo board member